This week we have:
- had healthy breakfasts-I particuarly liked the banana and pear smoothie
- been on an Autumn walk where we discovered apple trees, oak trees with numerous acorns and were ‘wowed’ by the colours of the leaves
- improved our skipping skills and reported on Year 2’s skipping workshop
- discussed changes we could make to have a healthier lifestyle
- thoroughly enjoyed Tag Rugby with Russ from the Leeds Rhinos
- met the author/illustrator Chris Mould
What did you think of the week? Please share your highlights.